Back-to-School Parent Reminders
We are looking forward to spending the upcoming school year with your family!
Please bring the following items to school with your child on his/her first day:
- Lunch – We can refrigerate any quickly re-heat any pre-cooked items you may bring.
- Extra set of clothes – Please put the following items in a large Ziploc bag with your child’s name clearly written on the outside: T-shirt, pants/shorts, socks and underwear (if applicable).
- Diapers/Pull-ups (if applicable)
- Nap stuff (extended/full day only) – If your child is staying for nap, please bring in a crib-sized fitted sheet to cover his/her cot. If your child would like a pillow and/or blanket during nap, you can also bring in a travel-size pillow and small blanket. Unfortunately, our nap storage space is limited in classrooms. Each child will have a small basket to store their nap stuff in.
- Any missing paperwork or fees needed to complete your child’s registration
Other important reminders:
- If your child is arriving to school between 7:30 and 8:00 am, drop-off is in the Red Bird classroom if in a 2’s class; Yellow Duck’s if in a 3’s class; and Polar Bear’s if in Pre-K. At 8:00 am, all students will be taken to their classroom by one of their teachers.
- Please be considerate of our neighbors when parking, and park along the curb in front of the school in the direction of traffic on Clarinda Way. Please do not park in front of neighbors’ driveways or double park along the street.